Monodisc - I Am Sorry Part II Monodisc - I Am Sorry Part II

Haunting and cool.

I've had this song for a couple of months now, and I've listned to it about 70 times (no joke, I just checked my itunes play count.) It just doesn't get old for me, I love the haunting sorrow in the mans voice, but there's also the contrast of hope in the light melody throughout the song. Thanks for making a song that I will probably listen to for the rest of my life! Your music is awesome!

Monodisc - Time is an illusion Monodisc - Time is an illusion

Illusions

From a certain perspective, everything look like an illusion.

I really like the different sounds in this one, you don't normally hear stuff like this. I just wish there was more! You should do some more stuff like this. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!

Monodisc - Epiphany Monodisc - Epiphany

Simple, a little sad . . . and AWESOME!

For some reason I keep listening to this song . . . I really really like it. I like a LOT of your stuff though. And I've had many profound Epiphany's in my own life, so maybe this song kind of speaks to that deeper part of me. . .

Thanks for all the work you do to make this amazing music, it really has brought a lot of enjoyment into my life. KEEP IT UP!

tijnn responds:

Thank you so much for some recognition <3

I know this song can speak to people if they just listen to it without prejudice, I need some open minded people to look at it for sure....

Thanks for the awesome review.

(NUB)Dreams of Better Days(P) (NUB)Dreams of Better Days(P)

. . . WOW . . .

Dang your stuff is good! I can't seem to stop listening to this one. . . I've listened to it like, 10 times in a row. I'll have to stop eventually so I can hear even more of your amazing music.